Reviews for "StormWinds"

Excellent!

Nice concept and user-friendly interface. Aim is a bit difficult, but I guess that just requires practice. The graphics are good and the background music is unobtrusive. This one is going in my favorites.

one of few

This is one fo the greatest games on the internet... you have created your own world which is seen through the graphics gameplay and originality of your creations... man the internet is getting good

EXCELLENT JOB MATE

All my congratulations on a great game. very challenging and addictive. nice touch as well with the whole experience concept. Bravo

Great Game

Quite fun. The machine gun is the best weapon.. with 2 health boost turrets and 2 damage boost turrets, you eventually own most enemies before they can get a shot off and you can take a beating with the health boosts. I did notice a slight decrease in firing speed with the machine gun after a few levels.. not sure if it was cuz of a slow computer or not. Keep up the good work!

OMG