Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "StormWinds"

Nice

I typically don't like turret defense games like this, but this was very enjoyable. The designs of the guns, buildings, and ships, robots, or whatever the hell those things were were original as far as I'm concerned. The colors were pleasing as well.

The music was nice, if somewhat repetitive, was great. Mainly, I don't like the lack of sound effects, it would've made it a lot better.

Another thing I didn't like was the "buffs."
I don't like the idea of instead of upgrades, you replace a turret on your base with some massive hunk of junk that increases health or damage. I'd rather just have upgrades.

Anyway, the game got very repetitive eventually, and started to be more of a kick in the balls at the later levels. It may have been a well designed, well executed kick in the balls, but at the end of the day, you're still walking funny.

OMG

KOOOOOOLZZZZZZ

well

not the best defense game but its ok

Well...

its a great game , the only problem is the cash and exp , u have to work a lot to lvl up and get some cash but the game is excellent!

great but little easy

LOVE it BUT the machine gun need work to up the att speed and att power KEEP up the GREAt games