Reviews for "Bushkiller"

OMG

AFTER KILL THA BUSHES SOLO, IT SOUNDS LIKE AVGN'S THEME!!

Just noticed you uploaded this!

I was actually working on the animation for this today and was gonna ask you if you planned on uploading it here for when I release the flash. lol but I guess it's already up here so that won't be necessary now! =3

DruoxtheShredder responds:

LoL, maybe I already knew you were gonna ask and preemptively uploaded it with my psychic powers. That I have.

Nice Tribute

It's definately very Painkiller-esque

epicly awesome

i have heard this song for the first time in Sanity Not Included (season 2 episode 4 i guess it was ) and man does it rock ! but they have cut out of it guitar solo ( how could they do that ?! ) and so i am glad that i can listen to the full version here x) and just like Bad-Man-Incorporated have mentioned that is some amazing vocals - if you have done all of them , and you don't have a band now then i think you should make one , because that will be literaly big shame if you did not . ( no i am not trying to be ass licker , i just think that you have a talent ) .

Epic

When I read the lyrics I started to laugh. And this is an awesome parody of an awesome song. Great vocals and instrumental play.

Current Score