Reviews for "Spot the Difference!"

It was alright

It was entertaining and had good animation. This is a pretty good idea however it just isn't my type of game.

Cool game

Very fun game, I was just curious as to why you didn't credit Square Enix for the FFIX music piece that you used?

Genius!

I simply LOVE to see someone who knows how to make something really fun WITHOUT MAKING IT SO DAMN COMPLICATED!

This is a masterful game, and a perfect example for all you flash artists out there!
Every single thing about it is just great: it's colour and music makes you want to pay attention, the moving screen thing is briliant, the complicatedness is just zero and it's still addicting... I just can't find a flaw...

No wait, yes I can: When you play the game the second time, you have to start over, no level select or anything... Such a minor thing will decrease your score to 9,97, which rounds up to a 10!

Hints for improvement:
- More different levels!
- Once a difficulty level is unlocked, keep it unlocked
- Maybe a highscore system (personal or public, maybe just a personal highscore system would be best)

Great job dude, you've just proven that something without headshots, guitars and zombies in it can deserve a 10! Thumbs up and mouth open (won't close :P, toung keeps dangling out too :P)

nice

This is a great game, no flagrant flaws or anything, deserves every point I give it and hopefully if u make a sequel, I won't have anything to criticize either.

Better than ice cream!

Awesome game, spotting the difference has never been this much fun before. I think your cartoonish style coupled with fitting music and sound effects is the perfect setup here. The whole moving image while desperately trying to spot all the differences and click them in time...! Awesome.

The differences varied in difficulty which is a very good thing. There are big, noticeable and funny changes and you also put in the tricky bits that us more hardcore people want. Learning curve is just perfect. I also am very glad to see that each time you play a level, some of the differences change.

To me, this submission is better than the one which got front page. First of all, there was no time limit and the changes were very subtle and lacked creativiness. I thought it was a bit gloomy, and somewhat boring because of the lack of sound and colour. It was very well animated, but it felt more like watching art than playing a game. That isn't a problem with your game =)

I can't really point out any negative things here, I just want moar! You don't have to change the concept because it's near excellent, just make sequels with different maps. I'm going to play this again ^^

Godlimations responds:

Wow thanks for the really insightful review, and I am very happy the game is better than ice-cream =D

And I hope to making a sequel very soon I guess =D It's easy and fast to make this type of game =D

thanks heaps Zeras!