Reviews for "Spot the Difference!"

Flash Point Round 3?

Same feel like it, which is good anyways

Meh

The other spot the difference title is a lot better. Having lives just ruined this whole game completely, especially when you have stupid levels like the guy with the coke, and you've got 5 seconds to spot it or you lose a life... ruined...

Fact is, this would have easily got a 9/10 or 10/10 without the stupid lives.

Godlimations responds:

Check this review out, a guy can't hack losing... what a drama queen.

Great!

This game is original, fun, and easy. It gets pretty hard later. Did anyone notice it has the same menu from this one armor game where you do mini-games to progess?

I liked it a lot!

This is really cool! The idea is totally new, and the game is smooth.

Wow!!

Finally i beat it and imo the hardest levels are the second shop and world. World becasue it moves to so fast and second shop because i can't find anything except the guys facial hair. It was a really good game though. :) Much more interesting and fun than any of the other difference games going to be hard to make a better one than this one though.