Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Shuriken"

Sweeet.

A good game, but it gets a little repetative after a while. I like the 3d-ish backgrounds - they are pretty. Maybe have the ninjas jump in from different angles, or on level two make several ninjas already be standing there, ready to attack - that would be more like an ambush.
I applaud you on making this game, though.

Psionic3D responds:

Good points, I wish I had the time/skills at the time I made it to add so much more, maybe in a futre version? ;-)

Fine, but...

I liked it, even if i suck at... As a noob, I desperately call for the adding of a smart bomb or something, can't live without...

Psionic3D responds:

surely it'd be too easy with a smart bomb? but I like the idea in general...Thanks for that ;-)

cool game

i liked it though im into pretty much anything ninja, pretty short but still a cool game, great style and the difficulty ramped up nicely.

Psionic3D responds:

Taa, me too, Ninja's rock...more ninja themed games are in the pipeline..watch this space!!

Looks great, doesn't last long

it works, and obviously took a whole lot of effort
although it looks great, it becomes repetitive after the first few levels. throwing in some bunus rounds or somthing like that would have helped a lot.

Psionic3D responds:

Thanks, it was alot of effort for relatively short game but I learnt a lot along the way and thats the main thing ;-)

Impressive stuff!

I enjoyed this game, good fun and the right balance of health available for amount taken off. Possibly too many shurikens available to pick up. Possibly different skill levels in youyr next game? Just a thought, not necessary though. I liked it.

Psionic3D responds:

True, I got the opposite reaction initially from playtests, too few shuriken....oh well ;-)

Thanks for playing and rating!