For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 75 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "-Telepath RPG Ch. 2 Demo-"

I love these games

these games are awsome. I love them. I can't wait until the full game.

Fun

The first few levels give a soft learning environment. There's plenty of time to try out all the moves.
The last level is INSANE. Really enjoyed the challenge.

YAY!

while i was disappointed that my favorite enemy submission didn't make the cut in any of these battles, i still say trpg2 is my favorite flash game! i like the new feature of backstab damage, even though i still forget to use it. i also hear that shadowlings made exceptional pets.

WOOT!

it rocks!!...... YAY!

REally neat! A little bug tough

If you use steam engine with the golem, then undo your movement, it will have a max of 3 steps again...

Anyhow, this one is waaaaaaay better than the first one, with a gameplay anything but repetitive. You could make it so that the ai uses backstab chances, tough, because they prefer to attack up front.

MalTheDestroyer responds:

That's not a bug--you lose your extra steps, sure, but you also get back your PsP. It just puts you back to where you were when the turn began.