Reviews for "-Telepath RPG Ch. 2 Demo-"

Great stuff

That was way better than the first one. Lots of story, problems that actually require a bit of thought ( that or I'm a muppet- I was stuck in the security block for ages) and loads of tough combat. The bug queen and the showdown protecting the general were both challenging and enjoyable battles. This goes way beyond what I expect from a flash game.

My only minor criticism would be possible frustration at the boat section, where I at least was going round and round the islands for a while before I found the target. I know you don't want it to be too easy, but that section was not very enjoyable in my opinion.

I hope to see more!

agreed!

pretty awesome, man! its always refreshing to play a game like this, with a variety of characters, skills, levels, etc. keep up the good work and keep expanding! nice nice nice!!!

odd

i was expecting a bit more from when i saw the intro and it being from sinister and all. It didn't do much in terms of graphs, but all in all it was not bad. It was a great and challenging exercise!

Fun

The first few levels give a soft learning environment. There's plenty of time to try out all the moves.
The last level is INSANE. Really enjoyed the challenge.

very nice.

nice job, but 'AI' prolly has some bugs like infinite loops... game freezed for me twice with this position.
http://www.cadkon.cz/moje/telepath_bu g.png