Reviews for "Confines of a Memory (Abbv.)"

Try calling him "Generic" now...

So peaceful... kinda hard to describe the feelings I'm getting from it, mostly happiness and hope. This is one lovely piece of music.

Sucks that you have to compete with BOUNC3 in the trance area, but I think you got him beat.

Very emotional.

I usually don't review tracks. But I find this song particularly touching. Your a great composer and a wonderful producer.

I'd write a technical review like I usually do, but I don't have the time now, so you'll have to excuse me.

I really do enjoy this track, I might remix it. Keep that in mind, contact me about it. *website*

The clarity is an 8 because I found that it wasn't as clear and crisp as It should of been. Particularly the muted synth.

The effort is an 8 because I thought you could of spent a bit more on the clarity. *ding ding*

Keep in touch about the remix man, cyah later.

I have to say i didn't see it coming.

Really, piano from you...

But to each their own. It certainly found a place on both my techno and piano playlists. Keep it up.

Breathtaking

This piece is absolutely breathtaking. It's calm and serene and at the same time it shows confidence. Excellent work, I enjoyed the piano in it, the techno just amplified the feeling of the song. Excellent work! Keep it up!

great song!

have no words to say how amazin this song is. It calms me down when i listen it