Reviews for "Confines of a Memory (Abbv.)"

Definitely out of character for you

But that doesn't mean it's bad. In fact, it's still quite interesting. Relaxing and smooth. Another nice work that you've churned out DimRain!

Not Typical, but Pleasing

When I first heard this song, I thought "This so doesn't sound like Dimrain." Although it isn't the usual upbeat, fast-paced, ultra techno sort of song, I do like it a lot. It's very relaxing and peaceful. This is a true work of art!

.....

There have been times where I have teared up to this song. I am in serious love with these chord progressions and whenever I write melancholy tunes, I always find myself coming dangerously close to copying you. Such an emotionally powerful mixture of synthesizers and piano. The clash of atmospheric drone and flighty notes is incredible.

I'm not sure this is Trance

I don't know if this is Trance but still a nice electronic version of this piano!

inspirational

this song is very soothing to the ears and helps me get in a calm state of mind... songs dont get any more pleasant than this... im actually listening to this while i write my essay haha... i hope ur mother loves this song no matter where she is now... i wouldnt call it trance but its still great... keep it up ^_^