Reviews for "Confines of a Memory (Abbv.)"

Simply superb!

I'm not usually one who listens to, well, chillout, music. But this is brilliant. Excellent melody, you're obviously either studying music, play the keyboard/piano, or are just a genious. Well done, a truely emotional and moving piece, one the great composers of yesteryear would be proud of.

Dimrain47 responds:

Yes, I study music and play the piano/keyboard, as well as a variety of others.

Awesome!

Very elegant and well composed. Im still impressed, keep up the good work man. Even though making this music must be time consuming to coordinate and finalise it is not in vein. A question of fate along with prototype are still awesome.

Dimrain47 responds:

heh, mucho thanks!

Hmm... GOOD!

1 of the most touching songs i have ever heard! Not many songs have this kinda touch on the heart as this 1! Great!
Anyhow, for 1 minus: It was a "liiitle" too boring... A bit booring time to time, but overall... It´s 1 of the best songs on NewGrounds atm :D

OMG LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

This song is soo touching, i love it!!!! I have listened to it like 20x's. Great job!!!!! Make some more plz!!!!

VERY moving

this song made me feel as though i've just lost something. it takes me through denile of a lost one, grief, acceptance, and looking foward...

this song inspiring.

i was once compared to you with my music.. i was blown away.

i would love for you to review the track that i was someone thought was yours. give me pointers?
the song is LET IT RAIN!!!

by the way... 10/10 5/5