Create a free account to unlock the full magic and wonder of Newgrounds!

Reviews for "Rainwave - Solar Vision"

Nice tune!

It sure has a happy feeling to it. I dont think it would be THAT much eardamage though when you put the volume up. :3
Anyway, I definitely liked it, and hopefully it'll become quite popular over time. 10/10 5/5 from me ^^

Haha, thank you! :D

I need another glowstick :P

Pretty good

Was good, had the makings of professional level songs, but on a personal preference level, not my style of Dance music. Other than that, nothing wrong with the song as it is.

Indigorain responds:

Well, I really appreciate you reviewing this song, especially if it's not your style! :D
Many thanks

Nice job

I listened to both this one and the second one you released. Both of them are very good, very well done. Each part of the song flows well into the next and the beat is amazing. I like the way this one ends much more then the second one, though...it's more seamless. Killer song, keep up the good work!

Indigorain responds:

Wow, great review man, thanks!
First of all, I want to thank you for taking time to listen to both the songs! :D
Secondly, after reading your first and most recent blogpost, I'm even more glad that you liked them while you prefer rock the most :D
That could be just me, taste in genres can change quickly over time.
Anyway, thanks a big lot for taking time to listen to it and for reviewing man! I really appreciate it! :D

this one isnt bad

I like it but the second one is way better.

Indigorain responds:

Haha, same, it was my intention to make it better! :D
Thank for the review!