For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 199 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Phunk Inphestation"

I feel the funk!

Its got the funk you were talking about in the title for sure. It makes me almost wanna carry aruond a over sized boom box and have my friends break dance on the streets like an old 80's flick haha. Lovely stuff for sure. Great work and congrats on top five!!!

Wyldfyre1

the funk is strong with this one

great song but could have been recorded and mixed better, the EQing between the organ and trumpets is a little muddy and the trumpet could use some reverb, a little reverb goes a long way (though too much can kill a song) but all in all pretty good

Funky

nuff said

I LOVE IT!!

The funk sound is freaking amazing!!! I wish there was more stuff like this on NG! 5/5 and 10/10!

Hell Yeah

you've got my appreciation, i love it!