Reviews for "_-={Karthus' Theme}=-_"

Karthus!

Another excellent composition by a master. This song has instantly become one of my favorites. It amazes me how completely you are able to capture the essence of the character in your music. 5/5 10/10

MaestroRage responds:

Thanks DrQuant!

It doesn't hurt that I quite like the character in question! I'm glad you liked the piece, and thanks again for the review :D!

<3 <3 <3

Makes me want to go tackle some random old man to the ground and yell "Respect the KARTHUS!" into his ear.

Good stuff!

Been a long time, has it? :o

Forget the technical B.S.
This song is awesome :D I'm glad to hear some new stuff from you :P

... yes this review is short!! what now? o.o

My oh my...

It's been such a long time since I've reviewed one of your songs. Today I just decided to listen to some of the songs I've written reviews for on Newgrounds, and I noticed a majority of them were yours. I jumped to your user page to see what newer songs you've written, and find that you have a song dedicated to Karthus.

Ironic that I love playing League of Legends and I was actually sending some of your songs to one of my teammates, or fate? I'll let you be the judge of that one.

As for the song, I love it. From a LoL player's standpoint, I could say it's building up to his ultimate, which nets him a nice pentakill.

Very nice.

Amazing choirs and brass. This was a real treat to listen to. I love it when a song can paint a picture/scene for me; this made me see a very dramatic scene coming about in my mind's eye. I know we haven't crossed paths in years, but it is great to see you are still making stuff and I am certainly impressed with your new work.