Reviews for "_Paradox_"

Great work

I found this to be rather cool and I can see it being used as a song for a stage where you must escape something horrible from happening. The music is actually quite chill and I like the keytar that was playing, it was pretty sweet.

The overall beat though is quite good and enjoyable though. The bass and drums provide the backbone and make this song get a lift off of the ground as it rockets to being dark and sinister. The synths and keytar just happen to complete the song and make it even better.

Overall, you did an amazing job on this song, good luck in the future.

Review Request Club

Birdinator99 responds:

Wow, thanks very much! I didn't expect to get feedback this good on this song :D

amasing 10

i love it

Thanks dude!

Great tune

As for the story. The paradox would possibly tear space time and the scientists and anyone in the close vicinity (5-100 light years) would die to the instant creation of a black hole in all time for that specific area of the universe. So mankind would die across all time periods, but the universe would continue to exist. But the song is what matters so 10/10.

Birdinator99 responds:

Ha, you seem to know more about this than I do -- sounds cool, and thanks for dropping a review.

Cool story

verey cool story and the song is superawsome.

Thanks very much!