Reviews for "_Paradox_"

Unbelievable.

Fantastic story, BTW. Excellent evolution of a classic theme. Beautiful melody change at the point of time travel. It conveyed the message of guidance, new hope, and the weight of the tragic future all at once. So serious and sublime. The fade to oblivion made the hair on the back of my neck stand on end. Just an amazing song all around!

Birdinator99 responds:

I'm really glad you got so much out of listening to this -- I always to try to convey something with every piece I make nowadays.

Thanks for listening!

amasing 10

i love it

Thanks dude!

Fantastic

~~REVIEW~~
This was notbad, i like the sound, it has a rough sound to it but is interesting also like the gaps then you change it up into something else and something differant it all does seem to work well together especially with the changes and such, very rough sounding but notbad, also like the {CHIMES} i heard, very nice indeed, but other then that it was pretty good, as to improve i wouldnt touch too much keep going with what you have, wich is good quality, anyways nice job.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
leave it as is.

~X~

Birdinator99 responds:

Thanks a lot dude; glad you liked it!

Bloody hell man.

This is fucking genius man, and do I hear amen break snare in there? Fuck yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I'm swearing because this is so good! Pure win! Go go go go, sounds like some scene movie stuff ;D! Like the description, something to go with, I love this. . . . . I'm spewing random garbage because it's soo good ;D

Anwar Louis ^_^

Birdinator99 responds:

You know you've done your job when your music induces spontaneous trash regurgitation.

Also, I own my own thesaurus :3

Thanks mate.

Great work

I found this to be rather cool and I can see it being used as a song for a stage where you must escape something horrible from happening. The music is actually quite chill and I like the keytar that was playing, it was pretty sweet.

The overall beat though is quite good and enjoyable though. The bass and drums provide the backbone and make this song get a lift off of the ground as it rockets to being dark and sinister. The synths and keytar just happen to complete the song and make it even better.

Overall, you did an amazing job on this song, good luck in the future.

Review Request Club

Birdinator99 responds:

Wow, thanks very much! I didn't expect to get feedback this good on this song :D