For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 213 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Starbarians Commission for Adrien"

Your work is so freakin badass!

You know just the fact that you have the self respect to admit it feels a bit tacky makes up for it alone, half the animators nowadays dont have anything close to that even. Awesome work as always and looking forward to what you have time for making and sharing this year

this looks beyond incredible !
the lighting, the pose, the composition, all astounding!
do you ever sell prints or posters of your art? and if so, where can I get one?

HappyHarry responds:

I'd want to put in more work if it were a print, but yeah, I'd like to sell some posters this year. All part of the 2016 plan. Stay tuned! :)

Quality. You do a great job capturing the premise of the story in one picture. Glad to hear you're still motivated to work on these guys.

Gorgeous, as always. It's always great to see the 80s colour palette in your art.