Reviews for "Death Rise"

[title]

first of all: well worth the wait. really enjoying this one. the vocal melodies are pretty damn kickass, and your vocals really deliver. excellent work on the vox, the chorus sounds especially awesome.

riffs are excellent. a pretty classic approach, if that makes sense, and damn i like it! the 2:25 passage is great, still this song deserves more of a distinct solo passage in my opinion. very well excecuted anyway, your tone kicks heavy ass like always.

mixing is pretty much flawless. clean and heavy. though i think some really heavy drums would work nicely for this bitch.

excellent work dude, glad you finally finished the album \m/

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Ahhhh, master. You are right, it does deserve a bit more of a solo. Sadly, I cannot do it..and the empty riffing has grown...and actually fits in with the desperate empty decaying theme...so it seems to work. haha

Glad you dig it. Sorry for the delay. I'm just waiting on a photo release, to print the lyrics on, before I release the packaged download for free also. :)

Thanks for all the support, my metalhead brother.\m/

Kick ass!

I am really digging the vocal reverb.. very atmospheric. I love the heavy thrash metal vibe that's all over this tune.

Rise From the Dead
I will walk for meat

Bwhahah gotta love that.. Makes me hungry for some zombie beef.
Anyways dude, when you make another tune, you gotta prepare a rhythm backing open for a Dan Johansen solo, I'd dig making a solo for one of your tunes. Peace out! Or... War out! With dead meat! BWHAHAH

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Dude, you kick ass. I would be fucking awesomed out by your awesomeness if you would loan a solo to a tune of mine.

Thanks for the kick ass review, bro. :)\m/

\,,/

I want to headbang listen that music....
xD
this music is tr00!

thanks!!!!

Oh yeah!!

Congrats on the front page dude!
Fucking awesome shit man, as always!

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks dude. Miss your guitfiddle skillz. HURRY. Fuck your neighbors.

Sick!

Love this genre of music xD Its great seeing a good song on newgrounds that's not just another dubstep tune or whatever.

Great job man!

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks man. Check out my newspost for a link of my FREE album, including this song!