Reviews for "Monster Maker"

This could be even more fantastic - but is great

I made some kids play with this - 9 & 7 yr old boys - they liked the characters but found the sound annoying - me too! Maybe a litlle background music groove and re-record the voices in less annoying voice - also once the game is explained I'm not sure you need "choose a body" etc each time - at least not so pronunced. Anyway I think its a great way to show off your animation and my favourite bit is the email bear. I want to see more games from you.

TheBoogley responds:

Cheers baby! Always good to get a professional opinion. Your quite good!

Nice

Now this was impressive, it was not something differant but it was still neat and you presented some good designs so nice job

Nifty flash

~X~

TheBoogley responds:

I'm glad this impressed you, I thought of the idea and wanted to make it...
so I did. :3

its not very interesting,

i think you should maybe have a drag and drop menu at the side with misc items in it, ie; say some glasses or like guns or summin. also you could maybe give the options for a background design or colour, i hope you take these ideas into account and ill be looking if you submit another 1!

TheBoogley responds:

Thanks for the advise, I've picked up heaps of skills while making this which I will build on later. The drag and drop idea is good, but I'm done with this one. Next time...

Not the best

Honestly I didn't like this that much. The voice acting was good quality, but honestly it was really annoying. The characters were mildly interesting, and the art was decent, but it didn't really portray a whole lot of effort or skill compared to your others. It just wasn't that interesting.

TheBoogley responds:

I know, I know, I was just mucking around when I made this... I wasn't really thinking about the poor audience that has to sit through it... Just sitting at the computer screen laughing at my own jokes. I think that shows in the review score average of 5.55 out of 10. I've learned from this though, and have tried to entertain other people with the movies I make, rather than just myself.

It was OK

this game has potential but their wasent much to do but it is a good game for younger children

TheBoogley responds:

Yeah, the little ones love it. Teens the other hand... not so much.