Reviews for "Monster Maker"

Fun stuff

That was fun to play with the monkeyman yappin in the backround and the voice from the bodypart choices. MADNESS. But yeah a really fun concept but I think it'd help to have the choice to speed up the scroll. Like still have it scroll on its own but have arrows on both sides to speed up the scroll left or right. Especially for the bodys cause they're large so you have to wait awhile to get to some of them.

Great little game make moar. :)

Fun

I liked it a lot, it's simple and fun. Ignore the spammers.

TheBoogley responds:

Cheers, but I like the spammers, although this time they're not rude enough. Something about me commiting incest or beastiality usually finds it's way into the reviews, which is always, without exception, funny.

While its not the greatest "maker" i've played...

That was actually pretty funny. I laughed at my own few monsters I created. They were for the most part pretty creative and i enjoyed going through a few combinations. Just a few more options would be nice. Pretty good.

TheBoogley responds:

I love how people are still looking at this stuff, I didn't think anyone cared after a day.

GOOD, BUT.....

THAT MONKEY IS REALLY STARTING TO FUCK ON MY NERVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHOOOSSSEEE A HEAD!!!! :O
CHOOOSSSEEE A BODY!!!! :O
CHOOOSSSEEE LEGS!!!! :O
GO AGAIN?!!! :O
I hate that guy too... paid me twenty bucks to put him in the movie... what the hell |:(

The monkey is kinda creepy

I MADE A MANSY MAN!

TheBoogley responds:

If only we could really make mutants this easily, it'd be great!