Reviews for "Monster Maker"

hahahah

THE BOOGLEY lol ur flash stuff RLZ

Thanks mate! Glad you liked it! :D

GO AGAIN???

yes please i would love to go again!!!!!!!!! i made sirseeieng or soething like that, i love the animation in this, and monkey looks like a nice guy " I LIKE 2 SHOUT 2!!!! "
WAY 2 GO BOOGLY!!!!!

TheBoogley responds:

HAHAHAHA! I love you POOMAN!!

While its not the greatest "maker" i've played...

That was actually pretty funny. I laughed at my own few monsters I created. They were for the most part pretty creative and i enjoyed going through a few combinations. Just a few more options would be nice. Pretty good.

TheBoogley responds:

I love how people are still looking at this stuff, I didn't think anyone cared after a day.

Not the best

Honestly I didn't like this that much. The voice acting was good quality, but honestly it was really annoying. The characters were mildly interesting, and the art was decent, but it didn't really portray a whole lot of effort or skill compared to your others. It just wasn't that interesting.

TheBoogley responds:

I know, I know, I was just mucking around when I made this... I wasn't really thinking about the poor audience that has to sit through it... Just sitting at the computer screen laughing at my own jokes. I think that shows in the review score average of 5.55 out of 10. I've learned from this though, and have tried to entertain other people with the movies I make, rather than just myself.

This could be even more fantastic - but is great

I made some kids play with this - 9 & 7 yr old boys - they liked the characters but found the sound annoying - me too! Maybe a litlle background music groove and re-record the voices in less annoying voice - also once the game is explained I'm not sure you need "choose a body" etc each time - at least not so pronunced. Anyway I think its a great way to show off your animation and my favourite bit is the email bear. I want to see more games from you.

TheBoogley responds:

Cheers baby! Always good to get a professional opinion. Your quite good!