Reviews for "Revelation_"

Great work

I agree, it was a little too mopy for regular clock flash, but you did a good job of making up for it with lots of profanity, which is definitely a staple of the crew.

I think you were probably the most deserving of all CFs that were clockified this month, and what suprised me along with so many other people is that you were also the newest. I'm glad that you have found a mod that will stick up for you, it's a great thing to have friends in the right places.

I can't give you any suggestions on your flash work since you've already surpassed me in ability, but hey, that's why you're a clock and I didn't make it. I can say that this is well-done for somone who is so new to the crew, though.

SsjToasterClock responds:

mmm and which clock are you? Sombra?

well still thanks a lot for your words :)

Okay.

I actually really liked it, and x-tra points for basing it on Genesis Evangelion .
A perfect score.

yay! :D

This was beautiful man.

Glad you got nominated and got in. You got the touch mang. You seem to get the spirit a lot more than some clocks who have been around for years.

SsjToasterClock responds:

that really means a lot to me, thanks (i know i sound gay)

.........

lol its happy and sad at the same time liked the way that you worked the music in

SsjToasterClock responds:

that was the point my friend ;)

lol oh lord