Reviews for "Awesome Video Games Ep13"

HAHAHA

ALL MY 5 ARE BELONG TO THIS!!! THAT WAS HILARIOUS>>> LOL

Thanks dude!

Staaaaaaaaaay, AWESOME!

Get yourself a TV-Show

I want to see that fullsize.

FarFromSubtle responds:

Right now, the best way to view our stuff in high resolution, is to subscribe to our podcast!

Whoa!

Totally awesome! I haven't watched an episode since awesome episode 3! Just imagine the awesome look on my face when I saw it was episode 13! That's like 10 more awesome episodes I totally missed!! Awesome!!

The awesome camera spazing is just that - awesome! But I think it would be totally more awesome if you gave the camera man some horse tranqs! Awesome!

This has been my awesome review. Don't mind these other dudes and dudettes when they give you the cold shoulder and totally frown your movies, bro. Talk about 8-bit thinking! Whoa!

Visit my site to see some totally wicked and awesome fresh stuff. It's awesome!!

Stay awesome!

- Brady Lowery (awesome)

FarFromSubtle responds:

MLB is AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMME !

Thanks for the laugh.

You guys really captured the whole cheesiness of the 80s theme. The acting was wonderful given the roles. Worth the watch for sure.

Thanks bro!

Nice

Nice, nice.
But I got really confused about the camera twisting all the time, it got me focusing more on that than on what you were saying, so I guess I missed quiet a lot just becouse of it.
Otherwise, it was nice.
Pointless and stupid. That's nice.

FarFromSubtle responds:

YEEEEEAAAAAAH! Camera movement is INTENSE!