For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 199 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "B7 Lance Battle Final Remaster"

OMG!!!

HEAVY METAL POKEMON FIGHT!!!
YOU RULE!!

Burn7 responds:

I always pictured Pokemon being much more metal than it is anyway. Frigging MONSTERS WITH SUPERPOWERS beating the living hell out of each other, how is that not awesome?!

Hate to say it,

Your last one was better to me because I was so accustom to it D: But this, my good friend will be what I listen to while I'm playing Gears 3.

Burn7 responds:

Haha, well I don't blame you. Especially if you've been listening to it for so damn long.

But that's sweet you're incorporating it into your Gears 3 schedule. I know a lot of people who won't even be moving at all during the first week of it's release.

I...

I think I love you. Absolutely great re-do to an awesome remix.

two thumbs up!!

wonderful! to be honest i think this one fits lance a little better than the original

Definitely worthy of Red

Epic battle on top of Mt. Silver in a hailstorm... Getting pwned by a Pikachu on roids... Good times.

Burn7 responds:

Burn7: Bringing Nostalgic thoughts since I discovered people gave a shit.