Reviews for "Hotcorn"

cool

it was cool kinda hard at the end tho

NICE

LEVEL 10 WAY TOO EASY

A few words to say....

Level 10 is WAY too hard!!!! I don't have enough time to get past the water and still have enough time to pop 80 kernels of hotcorn. Add more time to level 10 and maybe I'll give you a higher score. For now, 8/10.

Some Help For All Of Us

Powerups:

Kernal: Get a fixed amount of these to complete the level (getting all of them immediately end the level and is in some cases, necessary).

Fire: Increases the size of your fireball (temporary!!)

Freeze: Lets you move across water, but you can't cross butter or pop any kernals until it wears off.

Thunder: Increases the speed of your fireball (you use your cursor to determine where you want the fireball to go and with this TEMPORARY powerup, it gets there faster).

Time: Temporarily (and literally) freezes the timer.

Gas: Creates an explosion if touched, popping nearby kernals and clearing out any butter and/or water (wierd, yes, but something tells me you don't care), It will not work if you are in Freezeball form.

Wierd Ball: Touch it, and it will automatically seek out any and all nearby kernals and powerups (bypassing hazards in the process). It isn't permanant, and if you touch a second one, the first disappears.

Hazards:

Poison Kernal: They don't count towards total # of kernals, and they dramatically slow you down for several seconds if popped (hint: they are green).

Rock: Burn through them (gas can sometimes make this easier as it burns them partway), and do it fast.

Metal: You have to move around it or use a wierd ball powerup.

Butter: You can move across it, but it slows you to a snails pace.

Water: Extigushes your fireball, you have to restart the level even if you meet the quota. In Freezeball form you can move across it as if it were butter, but you better get to land fast, or you're out...

Now that I've helped beginners get a head start, can you experts out there tell me how to get past level 46? :p

So frustrating

I can never get past this one level and its so annoying. Oh well, but nice game to keep me busy.