Reviews for "Madness Epiphany"

i like it.

but violence is what made madness special!!!

Different...But not good

I liked how abstract and dramatic this movie was. As well as well animated. But I didn't really enjoy it that much because it was so little. I didn't understand any of it. A madness guy jumps out of a building that is apparently floating in the sky. While falling he morphs several times and just falls through the roof of another building. This was very confusing and pretty boring as well. I mean. You had good animation. You had good music. But if you gave it a halfway decent plot this would have been great. So this was sort of a flop really. Just try again.
-Dr.Pain