Reviews for "Madness Epiphany"

pretty good

I liked it, and I'm pretty glad that it wasn't super gorey like most of the other entries

its pretty good

i was hoping for a good splat wehn i saw the groung get close o well but pretty funny

Meh.

Thats all I have to say. Meh.

"What the fu-"

Well, uh, I liked the concept. But a) it was a pretty oblique way of manifesting the epiphany and b) the artist needs to sketch from a real gun. It looked like a melted water pistol. oh and c) the "plot" is pretty linear.

His victims get sucked back in - what does that mean? and then he sheds a tear for them. Why does he just now feel sorrowful? the fact that he's undertaking his own death?

Eh, kinda boring.

the art was kindof scribbly but it was ok. Alot of people won't like it cause thier ain't much violence.
~PX9