For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 4 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Madness Epiphany"

Different...But not good

I liked how abstract and dramatic this movie was. As well as well animated. But I didn't really enjoy it that much because it was so little. I didn't understand any of it. A madness guy jumps out of a building that is apparently floating in the sky. While falling he morphs several times and just falls through the roof of another building. This was very confusing and pretty boring as well. I mean. You had good animation. You had good music. But if you gave it a halfway decent plot this would have been great. So this was sort of a flop really. Just try again.
-Dr.Pain

its pretty good

i was hoping for a good splat wehn i saw the groung get close o well but pretty funny

i like it.

but violence is what made madness special!!!

pretty good

I liked it, and I'm pretty glad that it wasn't super gorey like most of the other entries

Eh, kinda boring.

the art was kindof scribbly but it was ok. Alot of people won't like it cause thier ain't much violence.
~PX9