Reviews for "Tur3t Duhfenz"

oof

good, but did you have to make the stick enemies so hard to hit?!?!

...dumb question there.

Wow, what a parody...

Right down to the bullets passing through enemies, overwhelming forces against a pitiful gun, huge waves that simply kill you, no save, and especially the best part, have to buy certain upgrades or you lose. Not to mention, no idea what that damned lucky charm does really, and the dull holding-down-the-trigger-and-point firing. No idea if that was intentional on your part, but by god other defense games have done that so often.

By the time those cloud-bitch clones start attacking, I'm in a downward spiral. I max defense and all that, but they just pound my health away until I spend everything healing than saving for the gun upgrade. When the tanks come, I'm dead. T_T Guess I'll keep trying.

lame

i usually like turret defnse games, but a game where you cant get past the loading screen? after it loads and dog appears, when i click anywhere it just just goes to your page and thats all. bad!

i liked it

i did enjoy this game. however i didnt like all of it u know. like it made me mad cause i could never afford ne of the new guns n stuff. but i got to like the gun after the really fast one. i was number 1 on scores for a lil bit lol but not long. im still on there "shawn". but i think that you need to make it more rare for the really hard foes to show up or somthing i dont know. i mean i have never made a game b4 so i really got no clue what im talking about so all i can say from here is bravo.

holy crap

those fucking zelda guard things fucking run like panthers on crack