For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 20 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Starfall"

Nice

Very fun.

Much better than average submissions on this site.

Fun..

Pretty fun game..

A good game.

it was just a nice game that had a very nice flow to it. you could have added a better glow around the stars (even though the glow was good). it had some nice music and i enjoyed playing it. over all you did a good job.

keep it up.

Actually a very fun game...

I played this like for 2 hours and i loved it, nice, fun game, i like the music, animation is cool, and if u add some levels or difficulties to this game, it should be on the top 5, nice work dude. Laterz.

Pretty Good

This game kept me pretty entertained for about half an hour which is pretty good for this type of game. Also helped me kill a few minutes before class was over. I do like how its like those other games just like it. Graphics are nice and I like how it was revamped with a health bar. Good Job all around.