Reviews for "Sprite Survivor - 8 (P2)"

You gotta think strategically

You've got a great series, but it really seems that your background story is taking over your "main" storyline. With two characters going out each time, I suspect you'll need to merge the tribes soon, if Bahamut is to survive. At this point, you really can only vote out non-storyline people.

That said, if the winner of the contest is supposed to face Sephiroth, then I vote that Bub be the next one off the team. Bub has agility and bubbles, but he's really not going to be effective as a finalist.

Bub

Haha, okay. There will be ten episodes and the tribes will somewhat end up merging. Thanks.

Wow, took a while.

I had watched this series before I created this account and thought you must have lost interest or something, but I'm glad you didn't.

I vote for Bub. Fanboyism is preventing me from voting for Link...

Bub

Awwww, fair enough. Thanks for watching.

Great!

I loved it! It's like some sort of video game survivor. With an evil scheme invovled. Everybody is great, i like all of the characters, and of course Sephiroth had to be the villain. I like how you made Ganandorf a big pansy in it. Keep going, I can't wait for episode nine. My vote is for Bub, he just didn't seem like he does a whole lot here

Bub

But Bub is the reason that the world exists. He's uber cool!

This is still the best series

Even after 2 years Sprite Survivor is still one of the best series ive seen so far did a great job on this and looking forword to part 9

My vote is going for Link

Link

Yay, thanks a lot mate.

It's between Link and Celes. I think Celes should go. With her gone Gannon can still fight Link, also without Celes in the picture Link may regain an interest for Zelda. Sorry to say it but it will cause a Big Brother 8 like effect. SS is awesome and I'd like to see more series. I vote Celes.

Celes