Reviews for "earthsick"

one of the best i've seen

one of the best flash music videos i've seen - great idea with the movement and the appearing text

like the whole thing except for the last part where the movement stops and the rotating flowers appear - it doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the video....

very cool

this has very good sounds and very interesting meaning it has.

great

Just fantastic, I realy enjoyed this.

notorious responds:

Rant

I'm not sure what your rant is all about, it doesn't make me appreciate the film anymore. It's not that I don't get it, it's the quality of design and animation. I don't mind films with no story but they have to be visually appealing at least. If you write such a long disclaimer about why people won't like it, why post it at all? Kudos for all the hard work you put into this but it didn't do anything for me.

notorious responds:

oh shut up

Pretty good, but not really my thing.

I think you did good with the flash, its just the music and the type of flash arent really my thing :D.

I think you did a good job with the syncing, even though it did kinda slow down a bit, it didnt really fall back too noticeably. But, practice makes perfect, so if you keep at it you might be able to get it to work better. Graphics although somewhat intense werent really attacking my processor that hard, but since it was a bit of a big video my connection was screaming at me for a few minutes. Sound quality was good, but there were a few parts where the sound kinda faded in the middle. Other than that, good job.

As for people leaving shit reviews, yeah, I hate them too. Too many good flashes have these "WTF!!1! THIS SUX!!! LEAVE NG U F4G!!!!!111!" messages on em.