Reviews for "Ragdoll Ricochet!"

AMAZING

this was great but i found two fun glitches!

press S and D to move the arms and X and C to kick the legs

Click and discs appear. click whilst your going along and try get through the discs without losing a single limb, its fucking impossible!

Bloody great game mate your now one of my fave artists keep up the great work! (and make more ragdoll games with different)

P.S: ALL YOUR WORK IS FUCKING BRILL!!!!!

better than ragdoll avalanche!!

you deserve a award!!

OH MY FLYING DISC!!!!!!

WOOT!!!! I GOT AN A!!!!!

THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVER, FRONT PAGE MATERIAL, MAGNIFICENT, OUTSTANDING, FUN, ADDICTING, SWEET, AWESOME, PIE, CHICKEN-POX, MALERIA, DHJJS, HDHTHRS, GASGF & ALSO SO GOOD THAT IT'S MAKING ME RUN OUT OF WORDS SO I HAVE TO JUST TYPE RANDOM LETTERS!!!!!!!!

Great thing about this game: 1: I love how you can still puch and kick when your dead, it's like the Black Knight from Monty Python and the Holy Grail!!!! 2: It's awesome how certain parts of your body can get cut off!!!! 3: I agree with you KynetiK-27, who doesent love being hit by a storm of discs!!!! 4: It's the best game ever!!!! (as ive already said!!!) 5: Nobody can top this not even Ragdoll avalanche 1 or 2!!!! 6: It's completely origional (well not completely origional but thats only the fact that its a ragdoll game were you have to dodge things!!!!) 7: And it's just plain awesome!!!!!!

LAWL

"hmm ARGHH my leg i can live with that NUU my other LEG ok ill get a wheelchair O_O my head fell off >.< grr u Flying disc things... Wait how on earth did i get there anyway":S lol

YAY!

fun... very fun... blodd hehe