Reviews for "Ragdoll Ricochet!"

^^ It was fun!

Even though the best I can do so far is a D rating ^^;;

:3 But the game itself is a lot of fun ^^ Love it dearie!

Living dead bug

I found a bug.
If you fire a disc when you are dead if it slices you it will still emit a pain sound as if he was a zombie lolz

its fun(ny)!

its cool but u cood make better music (examples; no surf in colarado, emily, union, or fighting dirty) but its a great game nonthe less :/)) 11/10!

KynetiK-27 responds:

Thanks mate.

The music is just something I quickly made myself. Im not about to get into the problems of licensed music, and im not gonna cater for every persons taste (or lack thereof), its easier just to mute it and play your own stuff.

i suggest

make more plz!!! like 2 player or powerups.

KynetiK-27 responds:

If you click the mouse, a disc will fire. In a sense, you can play 2 player like that.
Or you can play in turns, which you can do now anyway.

Running 2 ragdolls at once in this engine will just kill it. Simple as that.

Awesome

I played this game at school many times, but I have some tips:
1 Make some powerups like; score x2 or slowmotion.
2 Make a aimcross for shooting discs