For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 7 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Ragdoll Ricochet!"

AWESOME LOL

wow was it baf that i thout this was funny

AWSOME

lol this is a good game man i almost had my head cut off but it was my arm and my legs best game

OMG

HALF OF A BODY :D

Classic, mindless fun

Though I am unsure if the creator still even frequents his comments section very much, I would just like to say this was a rather enjoyable game.

The simplicity of it was great, and for the time it came out, was definitely top notch.

I would also like to say, I scored 1118 with only pressing the up key and letting the ragdoll fall after he hit the ceiling. Somehow, I ended up doing better by just trying to pretend he was jumping, instead of actually focusing on the razor discs themselves.

Odd how things work out!

KynetiK-27 responds:

Oh im still in the shadows :P

Awesome!!

I love this game even though I suck at it, it's pretty cool that you can click and another disc will come, I just swarm the whole room with them and watch my guy....DIE....Mwuahahahahahahaha!!!!! >:D