Reviews for "Ragdoll Ricochet!"

O_O

a disc went up my ass!!!!

pwnage

I got 2056 points yah! I also love when i send the guy flying foward into a head slice lol XD

So I'm in this room...

.. and outa no where giant disks of death fly oughta no where to come and kill me! Using my awesome ninja skills... I got cut in half... That, children is why pirates are better than ninjas! Rape the village and pillage the women!! Or was it the other way around...

nice

funny game....just got 1200 points but fun to cut him in pieces ^^

is it bad that I just want to see the chunks?

I've killed plety of time on this game. I prefer seeing how many pieces I can have and survive than lasting as long as possible. The collision is a little off, but other than that it's a great little game. My highest score to date is 1892, but I'm sure there are higher. Great little game