Reviews for "Apple vs Microsoft"

macs, so easy dirt can use it!!!

dude, gamers dont want a machine that has a grand total of 4 games. on the other hand, if a new game comes out, ull no if its good or not because u will already have played it. plain and simple macs suck

Achilleuss responds:

There ARE people in the world that don't only use a computer for games :P Many companies put out Mac versions of their games, for instance Blizzard puts out Mac versions of ALL their games. Always have and always will. ;)

Seriously Dude....

The PC's aparrently had over 15 different pictures of a BSOD.
When it came to Apple.... All i saw was an Apple logo next to a Windows logo and a picture of a Mac OSX desktop with a file explorer on it.
Now here's the problem....
1. When one supports one thing, they usually show more than a FEW pictures of it.
2. Of course Macs are going to look better when you compare a 9x operating system (developed in previous century lets not forget) to a supposed "new and improved" operating system on a Mac. Hey perhaps I'll make a video of how my Windows Vista Laptop kicks your low end elemtary Macintosh Computer's rear end. YOU CAN"T COMPARE COMPUTERS FROM DIFFERENT TIME FRAMES!!!
3. Now sure, I don't dislike Macs, but if you're going to bring so much hatred to a PC, better be able to back it up with more than a BSOD. When my PC crashed, I just shut it off, turned it on and resumed my normal life. Now I messed with a Mac of OSX origin, and when it crashed, it crashed hardcore. But of course Mac forgot to leave a "system restore" or a function to return to a back-up state, so hey all I had to do was nuke it and re-install tons of programs.

This isn't a diss to you, but its all constructive criticism in that you should probably have more knowledge in the supposed "suckiness" of PC's before making an attempt like this.
If you're gonna show 15 BSOD, better have 15 pictures of Mac and its superiority.
Man I've never vented like this before, feels good for once.

This isn't a flash

This isn't an animation. It's just a pointless slideshow.

...

That was the most retarded attempt at an animation Ive ever seen, its just a slideshow with gay music.

Hopefully the next is better.

Next time, make some sort of storyline, some characters, and some half decent music.

well umm..that was crap//

wtf was that lol seriously?