Reviews for "Apple vs Microsoft"

Lol what misinformed people some are

Lol ok to all of you who bash macs, let's think about a few things first. I'm not saying you have to like them, just think about a couple of facts. 1) While Windows may be more popular, mainly because of familiarity and money issues, macs don't use as archaic loadups and therefore are able to run a good deal faster. 2) Windows got where it is, from Mr. Gates copying "Super Calc", and calling it "Visi Calc" back in the day. Now, that program is called Excel. 3) Again, apple has broken through in the computer world and will continue to do so. One thing every computer has that you may take for granted, or two things I should say, are the Mouse and the GUI (Graphical User Interface). Apple broke on through that barrier and gave you your folders and explorer windows. So, you can still hate macs, just aknowledge.

APPLE RULES!!

Apple is THE greatest computer ever made!!!! I should know, my grandparents AND my parents each have their own mac's, macs hardly ever crash- unlike windows....

WINDOWS IS BETTER

0/5 - 0/10
Sure, Windows was bad, but that was before Windows XP. Windows XP and Vista are better than the others. Believe me, i have an XP and a Vista, so HA!!!
Also:
MAC SUCKS!!!!!! BOO APPLE!!!!!

MAC IS SO TE WINNER!!!!!!

@#$% U BILL GATES!!!!!!!!!!

I use Windows.

Windows and Mac each have they're pros and cons. Windows has more progams,but has a better virus chance. Mac has less progams,but has less virus chance. Well, that's what I think.