Reviews for "The Seashell"

Awesome.

It was funny, it was well animated, it had great audio quality and boobs. This Flash has it all and it's great, don't listen to the other fucking idiots that wrote a review for this Flash. Who gives a flying fuck if it looks a TINY BIT like Family Guy.

people will think of the stupidest reasons to give a Flash a bad ratting. Write a review about the Flash people not a paragraph about content unrelated to it! you worked hard on this, I can tell and you deserve respect! So here it is.

P.S. I hope to see more work from you and stay strong!

You have gained Respect +1, Gold +10, MP increase by 8%

-Matt

Wasn't great, wasn't bad.

I know you're probably shrugging off the comments about it looking like Family Guy, but honestly I have to agree to an extent. Not so much in the anatomy, but the facial structure of the characters is awfully similar. Not that it's a big deal, everything looks like something these

Personally I didn't really find it funny. From the point he stuck it to his ear I somehow knew what was going to happen. It was just such a obvious punch line (if you could even call it one).

Don't get me wrong, I have in the past laughed at Kris Wilsons work, as well as TN's on the odd occasion. The partnership does have potential, I just think it needs time.

Keep at it.

DrSuave responds:

That's a long review!

Hmm

This is proof as tow hy I would never put a sealshell near my ear, for fear that the innards of my head would implode.

Thank you for the animation to prove it

I love the art style