For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 203 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Agnry Faic Lift"

Woo! I suck!

This was pretty fun, although you've made a few of these. I found out that I suck at this game, since my smiles would end up looking like frowns, and i'd add hippie hair on the smiley. :) Free play mode is fun, so you should make it unlock further in the game,

Jindo responds:

Thanks for the reivew :D!

I've made a few of these? Explain?

Alot of the smilies were supposed to be frowns ;).

And Free Play Mode I made as the first unlockable because its only part of the game, where as the other unlockables can customize your computer, and even you! ;).

Thanks again for the constructive review Darth :D!

pretty good

its a unique, fun game & i liked playing it, but the unlockables kinda suck.

Jindo responds:

What unlockables did you have in mind?.. These were ideas that were extremely hard for me to put together (especially the screensaver and the mask), anything like $100 through Paypal would be pointless, stupid, and impossible from here..

Thanks for the review.

This was so much fun for a simple game.

I really liked playing it, I'm not sure why.
And I've added it to my favorites.
And voted 5.
And reviewed.
Good job man... Original idea for sure.
-=| J£$T/-\® |=-

P.S. >:( !`1!!!!!1!!11!!11!!1!!

Thanks for all that :D!

Pretty cool >:(

Pretty cool, and remember - be angry >:(

>:(!!!

>:(

Fun times, especially with a tablet pen.

I'm giving you a 10 because I love the unlockable wallpaper

Jindo responds:

Glad you like the wallpaper, took me a while to get it to work in all 4/5 sizes D:

Thanks for the review!