Reviews for "Agnry Faic Lift"

nice

cool

Glad you liked it :).

Cool

Cool game, and a nice concept. This could become really good if it was longer. Nice work :) (UNLOCKABLES! droooool).

Jindo responds:

Haha glad you liked it, I was originally planning on 24 faices, but ran out of ideas xP.

I wonder if anyone printed the Agnry Faic Mask o_O.

Thanks for the review!

Original, creative, fun. It was awesome and i loved playing the whole thing, an excellent game to waster your time your supposed to use to finish you 20-minute presentation tomorrow you've barely even started!
But i wasn't able to open the scr, but whatever - stupid non-interoperable microsoft stuff.

Jindo responds:

Glad you like the game :3!

HAHAHA!

Musician improved, this game will make you agnry :D

>: (

:P

-ImperfectDisciple

Hey man!

Thanks for the music and the review :)!

Awesome!

You got to make another one of these. That was awesome!

Jindo responds:

There's a chance, but I can't really add onto this without making it completely different ;).

Thanks for the review :)!