Reviews for "Messed-Up Bible Stories 3"

Incest?

Um...you know how they say that inbreeding makes generations retarded? WEll, Adem & Eve must have had IQs of 1,000,000,000,000,000 which got all fucked up over the millenia.

great!!!

very funny. keep up the good work

"Ain't that some shit"!

The best one ever,of the series I mean. Apeing "The Flinstones",pointing out the fatal errorsof the "holy"book that are inapplicable unto modern society(by which I mean 1 A.D. to present day). Excellent dialogue,seamless animation,rapier wit; this web-series takes a giant,corn pebbled shit on "Family Guy". FOX should "File 30" that show immediately and replace it with "MUBS"! MUBS,MUBS,MUBS,MUBS!!!

nicely done

man this is awesome, i hope there are more !

haha

wow, "you just talked to him yesterday, we can see him out the window!"