Reviews for "Messed-Up Bible Stories 3"

haha

awesome flash had me crackin up! keep it up dude

Yet another Sweet Toon Sammy 'T'ossa

Great flash, gotta love all the blams cuz it "mocking" God. Get a life friends. Not everyone shares your views and your views are open to criticism, if you so choose to believe them blindly. I give your flash a 9, not as good as the first 2, but better then alot of the trash that gets posted. Grats on front page!!! *cought* is that flying spaghetti monster?

Heehee

No, Dosu13, *I* am the son of Satan. Get it right, or God will punish you xD

Great flash!

omg im laughing so hard!!

awsome hyst awsome

Good

More funniness... and boobs. And I think we'd have us an A+ series.
By the way, I just realized that everyone on this website, and every other website where you type stuff that I've been to, has proved to me that no one can spell for shit. And to the user below me, it's religious, not relish or relijish or whatever the hell you said.