Reviews for "Messed-Up Bible Stories 3"

it was funny

it was funny i tought, plus it will be more funny to read all the reviews you'll get of how wrong it was. so i gave it top rateing just so it would stay alive long enought to read reviews.

hahahah

I realy liked the "...before the video games" part that was awesome. But still I am thinking characters can be more cooler (I mean the drawings).
Sound, graphics, humour these are just great and it is realy messing up with bible not just the bible I think with everything hahahahahah

keep it up

So wrong but so fucking funny...

I feel like I'm going to hell just for laughing at this, but dammit it's funny. Great work!!

u r genius

how the hell did u think of mixing the bible with the flinstones dude ur awesome this is the best thing ive seen in donkies
u rock!

"Hilarious!"

God: Here, have a Wife!

*Wife Appears from the Air*

Able: Can she have Bigger Boobs?

*Breasts become Enormous*

Able: Sweeeeeeet!

I just loved it, Incredible! I'm really hoping for more!