Reviews for "Messed-Up Bible Stories 3"

that makes sence!

So Lilith really left Adam! cuz hes a fag pussy!... you solved a biblical mystery right there

haha, rofl

Wow, that was a funny way of putting the bible.
wow, nice job.

"well, aint that some shit..."

man im pretty deep on the christianity circuit. but this thing cracked me up bigtime. wow! that was hilarious through the entire show.

Gees.....

To put it, it's simply fantastic though. I love it.

Cheers :)

Most excellent!

Now, I'm not religious, and I've never read the bible, and that's likely why this is funny to me. But it's extremely well made. I love how smooth the animation is and the quality of the voice acting. Each character is interesting, and all of them are funny in some way or another. God is my favorite. It just cracks me up with how silly he is. I love the Cain and Abel part with the offerings the best, haha. "Fruit?" Oh man, good stuff, good stuff. Keep this quality up...!