Reviews for "Messed-Up Bible Stories 3"

Rofl

non stop funny :)

haha!

That was hilarious!
loved it!

Classic!

Heh, Adam's gay acting is not only funny, but also kinda logical atually. I mean, how can he be attracted to a woman if he never grew up with them? "You want me to put my WHAT in your WHAT?!" Haha, a classic, like all the other parts of the series!

Hilarious!

These always crack me up, I get so excited to see the next one on FP. I love how Adam sounds so gay and the Flintstones references are just awesome.

God's voice is awesome and I love the things that he says. He acts like he's just some regular guy. "Fruit? That's what you brought? Fruit? Yay! Sacrificial Lambs!"

Keep these up, they're always a treat!

...

god will kill you... in 930 years HAHAHA

THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!!!

GOD: Cane, you killing your brother has shown me that your not such a pussy after all. Here, have a wife.
Cane: Cool. Hay, can you give her bigger boobs