Reviews for "Messed-Up Bible Stories 3"

lol !

that was great ! i loved the part where god was walking past going dum de dum de dum

Aaaah Gold

Always so strange, yet so bloody funny ^^

Hah... great!

Hah! This was great. Mocking religion is one of my favorite passtimes. I hope some lame, republican fanatic gets so worked up over this that he dies or something... and go to hell, haha...

Great job, the only thing I didn't like twas Adam's voice... a little too gay...

AHAHAHA This rocks!

Hehe, I love this. It's very true, there are so many holes in the Christian religions that it's just downright ridiculous. I was raised catholic, though I'm not one anymore, and I agree completely. There was that whole thing with Cain killing his brother, and even though he and his parents were the only people on earth, he was supposedly marked by the big guy to keep people who he met on his travels from killing him. Really, who would do it? His mommy and daddy? And can you say Inbreeding kids? Great stuff, keep it up!

well

some of the text was inaccurate and blatenly disrespectful of peoples beliefs but you did make a good effort but it really wasnt that funny to me . a lot of the jokes had nothing to do with the situation sorry but thats my opinion.