Reviews for "The Relic Rush"

->->-> <-<-<- ->->-> <-<-<-

Nicely made and pretty neat... but boring... run jump back and fourth, just not my thing...

Maybe add something to the game other than just running back and fourth. You need to add something that sets it apart. Like maybe have just far jumps and you have to pull out a jump pack or a heavy box is in the way and you have to use a robot arm to move it. It's a game be creating and add that little extra umph to make this game really sweet!

enwgf

lmao i dont like it Dx

well

eh... well.. yeah...

first, it looks sweet and nice, no problems with the graphik style.
than, the guards in the movie, i mean, i would ask myself, if i can see a hat from the window, and the escape from the museum... hiding in a basket or some sh*t like that, and the guard wouldnt look into this sh*t .. yeah, they are brainiacs.

than, the charakter... what was he supposed to be? i... dont know know, maybe an scientist, but it can be an grandpa in the midive crisis too, so.. i dont know.

the controlls are.. well ... simple, which is good, make the game easy to gain controll with, but i felt like im standing on ice. everytime i slided through the hall when i run and it wasnt fun.. it was like to be in a cartoon, and the game didnt looked like a cartoon so...
than the jumps... he jumped like he had some problems, i mean, he do a flying kick when he jumps, but it doesnt hurt anyone, so i guess it was supposed to be a "landing-move" but it doesnt look like that.

the enemys. well, i said before, that the guards in the movie's are truly inteligent. And in the game itself, the guards are so full of IQ, they are so awesome hard to avoid, and if they see you, they turn arround and start thinking "You know, f*ck it, he was supposed to get through me, so i will do my job right, and dont take him to the jail.".

the levels. level 1, well, yeah... its kinda boring, the last part was the only "hard" part, but you can also run through all this sh*t , because of this checkpoint nearby and reach the end without dodging anything, so it doesnt matter.
level 2 was not needed in my eyes, its boring, it brings more color into it, and new enemys and you can jump off sometimes to take a shortcut, yeah, but again, it doesnt matter if you get hit by all this stuff, i tried it, in this level dodging isnt realy needed.

the fun? the beginning was nice, looked nice, except for this sh*ty guard part. but than, the game itself is boring, jumping like in the moon as a Grandpa in midlife crisis avoiding non-guards.... well....strange picture, but it wasnt funny.
the only realy good thing about this piece called game is the fact, that it has only 2 levels, doesnt mean i have to play 1000 boring levels just to see "what happends with the relic he stole...?" which was a dissapointment. and than, what comes next? yeah, right a "Replay" button!!! yeah, awesome, i play the same sh*ty again through, just to see this sh*ty ending again, and after that , i do play it again. its o.k. that a Flash movie has a replay button, but a game...? ohkay, your game, your rules , i respect that, but i dont realy get the idea of a replay button in a game after i beat it.

mfg-
Qujee
[PS:sry for my sh*ty english)

>=[

3 things
1= this game is glitchey
2=this game is HARD!!!
3=this game is a 0

Meh.

I don't know why, but this isn't fun at all for me. Annoying music and sounds, weird movement... And it's not really engaging! If you run into a guard, NOTHING HAPPENS. Your life drains away. Great. I still have a ton of it left, so I can basically just run back and forth until I get bored, which happened just as I reached the first checkpoint. So yeah, fun for thirty seconds.