Reviews for "The Relic Rush"

Not Impressed...

Sorry to say, but there wasn't too much to like about the game. It was really short, getting any picky movements out of the character was pretty hard as he slid around way too much and the jumped so high and for so long meant I was falling blind into whatever awaited below, which was a pain in the second level with the spikes and the pit.

On the up side, the graphics were good and music was a good fit, and the fact that you had lots of health and the checkpoints meant that falling into an obstactle wasn't the end for you. However, a longer game with tighter controls and maybe a way to see more of the map at once (like holding the down arrow to see what's below) would be better.

very nice!

I can see that a lot of effort was put into this, 5/10!

Neat

This was a interesting game but I found it to be to easy. I could run past guards, and through traps and ever have to worry because it doesn't take off enough health.

would have...

been alright if maybe getting caught had more penalty more damage cause i just ran threw and it didnt really matter...its not horrible just whatever bland

enwgf