Reviews for "The Relic Rush"

hmmm

it was kinda average, graphics where excellent but somehow i didnt like it. it isnt that intresting to play to my oppinion and the gravity looks all messed but. but ofcourse people would disagree. but i would call it a average flash..

Never seen an old sneaky man...

I agree with Absolutelynothing (that's his name...). Something like James the Sneaky but Righteous Argeoligy Zebra... Still it's a nice game, not that I had expected less of you guys...

ehh...

first of all to answer the last guy, he was an archeologist, weird seing an old archeologist in an action game instead of an indiana jones type tho.

the game was nice it was simple and fun but... it wasn't really chalenging or realistic for that matter, i mean if a guard sees you two things can happen either you lose the game(wich is what should have happened here) or the guard attacks you and you have to beat him(but the old man can't fight so)

also in museum floor five i crashed with the wall and skiped to the part where i stole the relic, and in the jungle i walked theough a wall and skipped to the end so check and fix that.

Nice Game

Its an interesting game. I found a glitch in it. If you run full speed up the stairs on the floor below the artifact and you jump, you jump all the way up to the relic itself. I'd check if this was for all the floors. But decent game. Definitely different. ^^

Meh

I normally like content submitted by SFB, but this doesn't live up to their rep. Certainly the graphics do, that part was excellent. But this is a game, and i found that part lacking. i think it was primarily the slow acceleration from null movement to full, so dodging stuff isnt easy. Increase the coefficient of friction and this game would get all my ten, but until the mechanics are fixed to my liking i give you a mediocre score :) I mean COME ON is he wearing teflon shoes?
5/5 graphics